Think it's time I do one of these...

Introduce your self to the PSForever community! Tell us your story.
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Think it's time I do one of these...

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Hey PSForever,

I've been on PSF since October 2015, and I still haven't done an introduction. So here I go,

First of all, I would like to thank Chord for having the initiative to do this and get this project started.

I have been playing PS1 since October of 2015, and actively since November. It has a bit of a learning curve, and I'm still learning new stuff about it. It is now one of my favourite games, I play it every day. Even though my skill level is not very high, I still really enjoy the game despite getting destroyed by people who have been playing since launch. For the time being, I'm not going to contribute too many of my ideas to the balance discussion thread, or any other discussions discussing balance and new content as I am still new to the game.

I am excited for the release of the emulator, mostly for the ability to re enable Core Combat, but also for the possible addition for new content.

I hope to contribute as much as I possibly can to the emulator. I am very interested in how stuff like this works. I don't really have too many technical skills to assist on the coding of the server at this moment but I am hoping to learn whatever is necessary to do so.

Lastly, an interesting fact about myself? I really don't know what to put here. Not sure what you guys would find interesting about me.

Feel free to comment, or ask any questions!
For land. For power. Forever.

TR: XxXDEATHKILLXxX | BR 21 CR 2
NC: DEATHKILLNC | BR 11 CR 0
VS: DEATHKILLVS | BR 9 CR 1
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Re: Think it's time I do one of these...

Postby Naeadil » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:27 am

Glad to have you bud. You have already had massive contributions to the PlanetSide community, and we all appreciate you for them.
- Nick
Sulferix

Re: Think it's time I do one of these...

Postby Sulferix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 pm

yes you are indeed valuable. because of you we were able to root out the hackers, and you are very valueable during weekends and when dealing with hackers in general. you being active probably is the best thing, since there isnt enough of us sometimes.
The Ultimate Annihilation of Hackers Is Inevitable

Return to “Introductions”