PlanetSide 1 Weekend!

Discuss general PSForever topics here.
Sulferix

Re: PlanetSide 1 Weekend!

Postby Sulferix » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Hofd wrote:eh man I was in "La Faction Noire" it's a TR french faction, you can ask but I left them, they don't give a shit about PS1, and I was a reservist too, and for fact I help with packets.

I don't know shit about cof rof, I just play with my balls and my ratio is shit, but its so much fun, thats all.

I can give you my real name not a problem. I don't post because I don't find it necessary/useful.

I'm sorry man it's just you sounded like one of the worst hackers, that's how he types.

I'll accept your explanation, but I still think this event needs to be terminated if there is no mod. That stupid hacker has been attempting to get on this site and been hacking in the game for a while.

Sorry for the salty response, it's just I'm trying to have a pre-emptive strike policy against hackers. The main hacker always talks that way, not making much sense in his posts due to an obvious language barrier. I'll trust you, but please understand I'm just trying to be careful.
The Ultimate Annihilation of Hackers Is Inevitable
Hofd

Postby Hofd » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Cool so it's ok no prob it's good you react like that, ps is in good hands.

But I think that events need to exist, it can be very ugly but people play a bit and speak about it, it keep the flow and last time it was a good one. but with a admin, it can be awesome, what news about BBurnes ?

"hackers" don't merite attention, they are just poor people wasting their time, it's simply sad
WonderWeasel

Postby WonderWeasel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Sulferix wrote:Guys srsly. This post is the very reason you need a mod for this event... if you can't get bburness to give a shit, CANCEL THE EVENT! Don't let the douche bags get their satisfaction.

That's exactly the wrong mindset to have about these things. The main hacker already stated the reason he hacks is to keep the game dead; therefore, canceling an event because of them just serves their purpose. I say we just see how it goes. If it fails, too bad; however, I wouldn't just preemptively cancel it before it's had a chance.
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:02 pm

WonderWeasel wrote:That's exactly the wrong mindset to have about these things. The main hacker already stated the reason he hacks is to keep the game dead; therefore, canceling an event because of them just serves their purpose. I say we just see how it goes. If it fails, too bad; however, I wouldn't just preemptively cancel it before it's had a chance.

Last weekend actually got "cancelled" by OpoIE but everyone showed up anyway and there was almost no hackers on. There was no one pull-hacking the server to death so we couldn't even spawn.
For land. For power. Forever.

TR: XxXDEATHKILLXxX | BR 21 CR 2
NC: DEATHKILLNC | BR 11 CR 0
VS: DEATHKILLVS | BR 9 CR 1
Sulferix

Postby Sulferix » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

XxXDEATHKILLXxX wrote:
WonderWeasel wrote:That's exactly the wrong mindset to have about these things. The main hacker already stated the reason he hacks is to keep the game dead; therefore, canceling an event because of them just serves their purpose. I say we just see how it goes. If it fails, too bad; however, I wouldn't just preemptively cancel it before it's had a chance.

Last weekend actually got "cancelled" by OpoIE but everyone showed up anyway and there was almost no hackers on. There was no one pull-hacking the server to death so we couldn't even spawn.

That's because I was there. There WAS a hacker on, pulling, but I repelled his ass before he could do any real damage. It ended up being a glorious 8v8 tr vs.
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Sulferix wrote:That's because I was there. There WAS a hacker on, pulling, but I repelled his ass before he could do any real damage. It ended up being a glorious 8v8 tr vs.

Well thanks for doing that. Sadly we don't have you this time to help out again.

Sulferix

Postby Sulferix » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:22 am

Lol hackers still butt hurt that he isn't the one in power anymore.....

Anyways, even more bad news for the hackers, I was actually by some miracle able to secure 90% of this weekend for hacker deterance. So let's make it a good one guys! There is now no way hackers are going to destroy this weekend. They might get on a little, but will be quickly pissed to the point of giving up when they learn that I'm better than them.
ScrawnyRonnie

Postby ScrawnyRonnie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Sulferix wrote:I was actually by some miracle able to secure 90% of this weekend for hacker deterance. .

What do you mean by this?
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Sulferix wrote:Lol hackers still butt hurt that he isn't the one in power anymore.....

Anyways, even more bad news for the hackers, I was actually by some miracle able to secure 90% of this weekend for hacker deterance. So let's make it a good one guys! There is now no way hackers are going to destroy this weekend. They might get on a little, but will be quickly pissed to the point of giving up when they learn that I'm better than them.

Great, I'll be looking toward to having you on. :D

XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Sorry I can't record, It just kills my frame rate. I will take as many screenshots as possible though.

Return to “Discussion”